In family law, no two cases are exactly the same.
This means that there cannot be a one-size-fits-all approach to divorce, child custody and other important family law matters. I provide personal attention and representation tailored to meet each client’s unique needs and goals.
I am attorney Gregory C. Goline, and I have practiced in the courts of Denton County and throughout North Texas for years, so I am familiar with the local courts, judges and lawyers in your area. I can let you know what to expect and provide you with strong advice as you move through the legal process.
Whether your divorce is relatively simple or highly complex, every one of my clients receives the same service and dedication.
Our Denton family law firm is dedicated to serving the citizens of Denton and North Texas in all legal matters relating to family law. If you are thinking of filing for divorce or if your spouse has already filed, this is a complicated process that you do not want to go through alone.
Since each case is different, we would sit down and specifically tailor a plan of action that would serve the best interest of you and your family.
About Gregory C. Goline
- Licensed by The State Bar of Texas 2005
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. – May, 2004
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- B.A. – May, 2001
- Major: Religious Studies
- Denton County Bar Association, May 31, 2011 – Present
- Denton County Family Law Section, May 31, 2011 – Present
- Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, September 30, 2010 – Present
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, September 30, 2010 – Present